Identification of the corporate name of the filing system controller.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society and e-commerce services, we hereby present our users with the social data of this entity:
- Corporate name: JESANA PATENTES SL
- Residence: Spain
- Telephone number(s): 963 781 942
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: C/ Huesca, 5 – Oficina 2, 46001 Valencia (Spain).
- TAX ID. NO./VAT NO.: B98512858
- Registration Data: Companies Registry of Valencia, Volume 9,588, Book 6870, Folio 206, Section 8, Page V-152550, Entry 1.
These General Terms and Conditions regulate the use of the Service provided on the website, www.jesanaip.com, belonging to JESANA PATENTES SL, which is available to Internet users free of charge and can be viewed without requiring any prior subscription or registration. Nevertheless, users must register on the website for contracting specific goods or services. Those who use our website shall be deemed users who, upon accessing the site, fully accept without reservations each and every one of the General Terms and Conditions in the version published by JESANA PATENTES SL, and of our privacy and personal data processing policy. Every time the User intends to use our website, he or she must carefully read the General Terms and Conditions. Likewise, the use of the Service is also subject to all the notices, conditions of use, and instructions made known to the User by JESANA PATENTES SL and provided in these General Terms and Conditions, insofar as they do not conflict with same.
The registered User may automatically unsubscribe as a User of the website at any time, without said decision being retroactive, over the Internet, by calling the number 963781942, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
JESANA PATENTES SL reserves its right to refuse access to its website or to withdraw same, at any time and without any prior notice, to those Users who fail to comply with these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the applicable Particular Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
Generally, the User undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions of use and to always act according to the law, to good conduct, and to the requirements of good faith, employing the diligence that suits the nature of the service he or she enjoys and refraining from using the website, www.jesanaip.com, in any manner that may prevent, damage, or disrupt the normal operation of the website, the assets or rights of JESANA PATENTES SL, for other Users or for any third party in general.
Particularly and without this involving any restriction whatsoever to the User’s obligation, generally in accordance with the preceding section, when using www.jesanaip.com, the User undertakes not to:
- Introduce, store, or disseminate on or via the website any information or material which may be defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incite violence and discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion, or which in any way violates the morality, public order, fundamental rights and public freedom, the honor, privacy, or image of third parties, and generally the regulation in force.
- Introduce, store, or disseminate by means of the website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that may damage the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems, or networks of JESANA PATENTES SL, for any User or for any third party in general, or that may otherwise cause any type of alteration or prevent their normal operation.
- Destroy, alter, take for personal use, render useless, or damage the data, information, programs, or electronic documents belonging to JESANA PATENTES SL or third parties.
- The User shall have no right to hinder another User from using the Service provided by JESANA PATENTES SL nor shall he or she have the right to hinder another entity from using similar services.
- In particular, the User must refrain from performing any action that goes against the regulating rules, personal data protection, the market, and consumers, intellectual property, tax rules, and the honor, privacy, image, and good name of persons or entities.
- The User is prohibited from eliminating, side-stepping, or manipulating the “Copyright” and other data identifying the rights of JESANA PATENTES SL or of the holders incorporated in the Content, as well as technical protection devices and any information mechanisms that may contain the Content.
JESANA PATENTES SL may, at its discretion, terminate the service immediately if the User fails to behave in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
JESANA PATENTES SL may, at any time and without prior notice, amend these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions which are included, when applicable, by means of the publication of said amendments on the website so that the Users may be aware of same.
Industrial and intellectual property
The structure, design, and form of presentation of the elements [graphs, images, files, logotypes, color combinations, and any element susceptible to protection] are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to JESANA PATENTES SL.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, and generally any other form of exploitation, completely or in part, of the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph, are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out under the express authorization of JESANA PATENTES SL and, in any case, reference must be made explicitly to the ownership of the mentioned intellectual property rights by JESANA PATENTES SL. The reproduction [printing or downloading] of the content on the website shall only be authorized for private use.
The use of distinctive signs [trademarks, trade names] is prohibited, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate holders.
Exemption of liability.
JESANA PATENTES SL shall not be held liable for the following:
With respect to the improper use of the website belonging to JESANA PATENTES SL. – Users must use the website properly, according to the preceding terms and conditions, without JESANA PATENTES SL possibly being held liable for any improper use.
With respect to possible technical deficiencies. – JESANA PATENTES SL shall, in no case, be held liable for any alterations in the service caused by faults in the power grid, data connection network, server, or in any other services.
With respect to third party access to its system – JESANA PATENTES SL shall adopt the necessary technical measures to protect the data and information being accessed, but it shall not be held liable for any actions violating the security measures committed by third parties accessing the mentioned data.
This web page may contain links to other third party pages over whose content JESANA PATENTES SL has no control. These links are included for informative purposes, without it implying acceptance or assurance by JESANA PATENTES SL of the content of said web pages. To that end, JESANA PATENTES SL rejects all liability with respect to said web pages, as well as to the damage that may be caused, for any reason, to the User’s computer system (equipment and applications), documents, or files. Insofar as the applicable legislation allows, JESANA PATENTES SL does not guarantee the reliability, availability, or continuity of the operation of this web page or of its content due to reasons relating to technical, security, control, or service maintenance matters, faults in the server hosting the content or in other intermediaries or providers, attacks on the computer system, or any other matters arising from causes beyond its control; JESANA PATENTES SL is thereby exempted from being held directly or indirectly liable for these web pages.
JESANA PATENTES SL shall not be held liable for any faults, errors, or damage, either direct or indirect, that these web pages may cause to the User’s computer system or to the files or documents stored therein, which are caused by or arise from the capacity or quality of his or her computer system or the presence of a virus or any other harmful computer application used for connecting to the web content, the quality of its Internet connection or access, a poor operation of his or her browser, or the use of versions of computer applications which are outdated or the lack of the corresponding user license.
JESANA PATENTES SL is exempted from any liability relating to any claim with respect to the intellectual property rights of the articles and images published on its portal. Furthermore, it does not guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness, and validity of the contents of this web page, whether such contents are its own, belong to third parties, or can be linked to other websites. In that sense, JESANA PATENTES SL is fully exempted from any liability derived from the use of these contents.
Generally, the relationships between JESANA PATENTES SL and the Users of its online services, present on this website, are subjected to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, whereby the parties expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the place of residence of the User (Spain) should any litigious issue derived from this agreement arise.
If a competent courts were to consider that the provision or provisions of this agreement are not in accordance with the law, such provision or provisions shall be reworded so that they reflect, as faithfully as possible, the intentions of the parties, while the other provisions shall remain in force and applicable.
In the event that one of the clauses of this Agreement becomes invalid or inapplicable, the valid or applicable part and the other provisions of the Agreement shall remain in force and applicable.