Privacy is important to JESANA PATENTES SL. This declaration contains practices relating to the processing of personal information on the JESANA PATENTES SL website, such as the type of data being gathered, and the tracking, use, and disclosure thereof.
In JESANA PATENTES SL we understand that the privacy and security of your personal information is extremely important. For this reason, this policy provides information about how we use your information and how we keep this information safe. It also explains where and how your personal information is collected, as well as your rights over any personal information we have on you.
This policy applies when you log in from our mobile applications, or through any of our websites, or by interacting with us on our social media (our “Services”).
This policy defines our firm commitment in protecting your personal information.
Identification of the corporate name of the filing system controller.
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, GDPR), we hereby inform you that the personal data we obtain from you shall be processed by the following Controller:
- Corporate name: JESANA PATENTES SL
- Residence: Spain
- Telephones: 963781942
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: C/ Huesca, 5 – Oficina 2. 46017 Valencia (Valencia).
- TAX ID. NO./VAT NO.: B98512858
General privacy principles.
We gather and process your personal information following the practices listed below:
- The personal data is treated in a fair, lawful, and transparent manner.
- The personal data is collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes and is not processed in a manner that is incompatible with said purposes.
- The personal data is adequate, pertinent, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which processing is done.
- The personal data must be accurate and up-to-date. Inaccurate data shall be updated or deleted.
- The personal data must be kept in an identifiable format for no longer than the necessary time period.
- The personal data is kept safe through technical and organizational measures that are suitable and effective against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss, destruction, or accidental damage, by means of applying suitable technical and organizational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
- We are committed to the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default.
How your personal data is collected and how it is used.
- From you directly: You can visit our web page without revealing to us your identity or any personal information. However, personal information is often collected in order to provide a complete service. For example, we collect information about you when you send us a query asking for information through contact forms or when you are assigned a login account. The types of information we collect may include e-mail address, name and last names, city, and telephone number.
- From cookies: We can also gather information from “cookies” which we can save in your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored in the hard drive or in the memory of the device. For more information about the use and purposes of the cookies we use on the website, jesana-ip.com, please refer to our Cookies Policy. Nevertheless, you can change your browser options to stop accepting cookies or to first ask you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, if you do not accept cookies, it is possible that you may not be able to use all the aspects of our services.
- From records: We may record certain information and store it in our record archives when you interact with our Services. This information may include the Internet Protocol (IP) or other addresses of the device, or identification numbers, as well as the type of browser, Internet service provider, etc.
Cases in which our web requests your personal data
When queries are made through the contact form or our e-mail.
When requesting for any of the services and/or products we offer.
The reasons we process your personal data
At JESANA PATENTES SL we process the data necessary for managing and optimizing our services and business relations with our users and clients. Furthermore, we also use this information to send publicity relating to our products, new developments, offers, and promotions that are of interest to users.
Data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
|Category of data subjects||Purpose|
|Cookies||a) The website has technology for implementing files referred to as cookies in the User equipment. Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience on our website, to analyze user browsing, and to offer you personalized contents. In any case, cookies can be blocked or disabled through the browser setting options. If you need more information, please consult our Cookies policy.|
|User contacting us through the website||b) Handling and replying to communications or requests received either through e-mail or the contact form on the website, www.jesanaip.com|
Legal grounds of the processing and its compulsory or optional nature
The legal grounds are linked to the purposes of the preceding section according to the letters assigned in the table.
|Category of data subjects||Validation for data processing|
|Cookies||a) The consent given upon accepting the cookies or by further browsing the JESANA PATENTES SL website.|
|User contacting us through the website||b) consent which is requested when you contact us through the website. The data subject can withdraw his or her consent any time. In no case will consent withdrawal condition the provision of other services.|
Data voluntarily furnished by the data subject
|Category of data subjects||Data furnished by the data subject|
|User visiting the website||a) IP, browsing data, statistics, etc.|
|User contacting us through the website||b) Name, last names, e-mail, subject, message.|
Personal data storage
JESANA PATENTES SL only stores your personal data insofar as we need it to enable using it for the purposes set forth in Section 5, and according to the legal ground for the processing of the information and in accordance with the applicable law. Your personal information shall be kept as long as a contractual and/or business relationship remains standing or as long as you do not exercise your right to delete, cancel, and/or restrict the processing of your data.
Once the relationship has come to an end for any of the indicated reasons, the information shall be kept properly locked away without making any use of it, so long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or result in any type of judicial, legal, or contractual responsibility for the processing thereof, which must be handled and for which retrieval is necessary.
This data processed for direct marketing purposes shall be kept for an indefinite time period until the data subject requests its deletion.
|Category of data subjects||Storage period|
|User visiting of the website||a) According to the periods indicated in the cookies policy|
|User contacting us through the website||b) 3 years since the last contact|
Recipients or third parties to whom the personal data can be communicated.
9.1 The personal data can be shared for the purposes established in Section 5 in the following cases:
Generally, for all the categories of data subjects the personal data can be shared:
- 1. For meeting our legal obligations: where disclosure is required to meet obligations with laws, regulations, legal processes, or government applications affecting us.
- 2. For the formulation, exercise, or defense of claims or where the courts act in exercise of their judicial function: Under certain circumstances, it may be compulsory to disclose personal data as it is subject to a court injunction, order, or summons.
- In a sales operation, merger operation, acquisition operation, or the like: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, the sale of all or a substantial part of our assets, or in another similar sales transaction, your information may be transferred as part of said transaction. We shall inform you about said transfer and any decision that you may make with respect to your information through e-mail and/or a prominent notification on our website.
- 4. For providers acting on behalf of JESANA PATENTES SL to provide services: At times, we enter into agreements with third parties who are carefully selected to help us provide the services of our website which include:
- Hosting services: for providing hosting and e-mail services.
- IT consultation and web design services: for offering technical support for the code created for the website.
- Aggregate or non-identifiable data: We may share aggregate information or other non-personal information which does not directly identity you vis-à-vis third parties to improve the overall experience of our Services.
9.2 Personal data may be shared outside the EU for the purposes established in Section 5 in the following cases:
We do not perform international personal data transfers outside the EU
Security measures adopted in relation to personal data processing
At JESANA PATENTES SL, we implement and apply suitable technical and organizational security measures and mechanisms to ensure that the processing performed involves a level of security suited to the risk.
To that end, based on an objective assessment, JESANA PATENTES SL has identified, analyzed, and assessed the variable risks of probability and seriousness for the rights and freedom of natural persons (risk assessment phase), and accordingly, in the risk processing phase JESANA PATENTES SL has proceeded to apply the appropriate and effective security measures and mechanisms to eliminate or reduce the risks identified in the risk assessment phase. Specifically, suitable and effective technical and organizational measures are adopted to reduce the risks of destruction, accidental alteration or loss, or unlawful use of personal data that is transmitted, saved, or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Likewise, JESANA PATENTES SL assures the User that it fully adheres to the duty of professional secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data of the Users and the duty to keep said data safe.
Rights of the data subject
As a User, your are entitled to send your communications and exercise your ARCO rights following the formalities set forth in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
When carrying out any privacy-related operations, we always strive to comply with the current regulation which contains the following series of rights for the data subject:
|Your rights||What does it mean?|
|Right to information||You have the right to be presented with clear, concise, transparent, and easy-to-understand information concerning your rights and the way in which we use your personal data. Said information is provided in this Policy in Section 5.|
|Right to access||You also have the right to access your personal data we have in our system (within certain limits).
Requests that are manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive may not be handled to.
To exercise this right, please contact us through any of the means indicated below.
|Right to rectification||You have the right to have your personal data rectified when said data is incorrect or no longer valid, or to have your data completed when it is incomplete.
To exercise this right, please contact us through any of the means indicated below. If you have an account with us, it may be easier for you to correct your data by making amendments to your profile.
|Right to erasure/right to be forgotten||In some cases, you hold the right to have your personal data deleted or eliminated. However, this is not an absolute right since we may have legal or legitimate reasons for keeping your data.
In you wish to erase your personal data, please contact us through any of the means indicated below.
|Right to withdraw the consent at any time when data processing is based on consent||In the event that consent has been granted for any of the informed purposes determined in the processing to which we refer, you are hereby informed that you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without it affecting the legality of the consent-based processing performed prior to the withdrawal of said consent.
To know more about consent-based processing, please refer to Section 5 of this policy.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us through any of the means indicated below.
|Right to object to the processing based on purposes of legitimate interests||You may object at any time to the processing of your data when processing is based on the purposes of legitimate interests. To know more about consent-based processing, please refer to Section 5 of this policy.
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us through any of the means indicated below.
|Right to file a claim before a control authority||Likewise, you are hereby informed that if you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights or the way in which they are exercised, you can file a claim before the Control Authority. For more information about this right and how to exercise it, please contact the AGPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency): http://www.agpd.es/ Tel. 901 100 099 and 91.266.35.17. C/Jorge Juan,6 28001-Madrid.
Do not hesitate to contact us through any of the means indicated below before filing a claim before the competent data protection authority.
|Right to data portability||You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, for transmission thereof to another controller, where the processing is based on a contract or consent and where the processing is carried out by automated means. To know more about consent-based processing, please refer to Section 5 of this policy.
For more information, please contact us through any of the means indicated below.
|Right to restriction of processing||You have the right to request that the processing of your data be restricted. If you exercise this right, the processing of your data will be subject to restrictions, so we can continue to keep said data, but we can no longer use or process it.
This right can also be exercised under certain circumstances defined by the General Data Protection Regulation as follows:
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us through any of the means indicated below.
|Right to Cookies deactivation||You can proceed to deactivate the Cookies at any time. Generally, Internet browsers are usually configured to accept Cookies by default. Nevertheless, Cookies can be easily deactivated by changing your browser setting.
Many cookies are used to enhance website usability or functionality, therefore, Cookies deactivation may prevent you from enjoying all or part of the services provided through our website. You may encounter usability problems or problems in your session if one is started.
If you wish to restrict or block all the cookies established by our website (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the website) or any other websites/applications, you can do so through your browser setting.
How can you exercise your rights to data protection?
To exercise your rights, you must send a written communication to the following address: Av. Dr. Tomás Sala, 12/8, Valencia 46017 (Valencia), or to the following e-mail: email@example.com indicating in the subject “RGPD Valencia”. You must specify the right you seek to satisfy, and in turn you must attach a photocopy of your National ID Document or an equivalent identification document. If a legal or voluntary representative acts on your behalf, you must also provide document proving the representation and the identification document of said representative. To obtain a template, you may:
- use the official template of the agency found at https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html
- e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing of special categories of personal data and personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences
In the formalization of the free text fields, it is prohibited to introduce personal information relating to personal data which reveals ethnicity or race, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the unequivocal identification of a natural person, data relating to health, or data relating to the sex life or sexual orientations of a natural person, as well as personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences. Any information relating to these mentioned aspects introduced in any of our forms or through e-mail shall be deleted at once from our information systems without us being able to render any reply to the query made. This is due to the fact that such data is neither necessary nor relevant for the purposes determined in the processing of this website.
Links to other websites
To comply with privacy principles, particularly data quality principles, we hereby inform you that you should only provide us with your personal data and not that of another person, unless you are legally appointed to represent him or her, for the purpose of optimizing the quality of the information. Likewise, the data that you provide must be correct, up-to-date, accurate, and true.
If you provide us data belonging to another person that you do not represent or if your data or the data of the person you represent is false, erroneous, not up-to-date, or inadequate, you shall be held liable for any direct and/or indirect damage caused to third parties or to JESANA PATENTES SL.
The data requested from the User marked with an asterisk (*) is strictly necessary to allow contacting the User. The quality of the service shall in no way be affected by the failure to provide more data than what is strictly necessary.
Data belonging to minors or the disabled
Use of the Service by minors is not allowed, so if you are under 16 years of age, please refrain from using the services offered on our website.
JESANA PATENTES SL may request additional information or documentation to verify the age of the data subject, taking into account the available technology.
The User is the sole source of information of his or her personal data, so in order to keep your data up-to-date at all times according to GDPR principles, JESANA PATENTES SL asks that you inform us of any change in personal data by sending a communication to the indicated address to exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancelation, and objection. We also ask that you inform us if the entity which you represent is no longer in operation, where applicable, so as to proceed with the cancelation and/or processing of the data history.
The undisrupted use by the User of the Service that JESANA PATENTES SL provides shall constitute a ratification of this document, with the amendments and changes that would have been introduced.
For the same reason mentioned above, JESANA PATENTES SL reserves the right to amend or disrupt the Service provided by JESANA PATENTES SL in whole or in part, with or without notification to the User. JESANA PATENTES SL shall not be held liable vis-à-vis the User or third parties for having exercised its right to amend or disrupt the Service it provides.